We provide the following services:
Seniors recovering from an injury, rehabilitating after a hospital stay or suffering a life changing illness often require a high level of care. While family can assist with certain daily tasks, these aging adults benefit most from having a trained caregiver by their side for support and supervision 24/7. With help from the professional live-in caregivers at Erika’s Homecare your aging loved one can continue to enjoy the comfort of home, no matter what their care needs.
A caregiver will be at your home for 10-12 hours throughout the day and/or night to ensure bathroom visits, sleep, walking, wandering, or other activity that should be supervised, is healthy and safe.
At Erika’s Homecare, our caregivers can offer companionship and assistance with daily activities for clients on an as-needed or hourly basis. With our assistance we allow our clients to continue living safely in their own home while they continue to receive the support that they needed. Each time a caregiver makes service visits, they are planning to be there for a t least a minimal of three (3) hours.
Our professional caregivers provide:
- Preparation of nutritious meals tailored to individual tastes.
- Personal Grooming such as Bathing and/or Getting Dressed.
- Helping a person with Alzheimer’s or Dementia by Grounding and Orienting them.
- Medication Reminders
- Moving around getting in and out of the Bed or Shower.
- Errands such as grocery shopping and picking up prescriptions.
- Light Housekeeping
- And more, just ask us!